Save the Date: November 19, 2017
Join us at Otway Nordic Center – Main Lodge – 8141 Otway Rd, Prince George, BC.
Doors open at 6:00 pm for dinner, meeting to follow at approximately 6:30 pm. You do not need to be a member to attend the meeting. Dinner is free for members; $5 suggested donation for non-members.
BONUS, come early and join us for a group ride at 4:30 pm.
We’ll fill your bellies, provide a 2017 season update, recognize volunteers, hand-out awards, and have an election.
SEEKING NEW BOARD MEMBERS:
This year, we will be seeking to fill the positions of President and Secretary! If the following positions sound like something you would be interested in, please prepare to put your name forward for nomination. Voting will take place immediately following your nomination. See details of these positions below, as well as a copy of the Agenda.
We will also be presenting a Special Resolution to the Bylaws, please review these documents (below) prior to the meeting, only current members will be allowed to vote. We will have membership forms at the meeting, for anyone wishing to join.
We will also be hosting a group ride at 4:30pm, so come out early and get a ride in to build up your appetite for some great food! All levels welcome, and if required, we will split into groups. You need to be a PGCC member to join in on this ride. You may purchase your 2017 membership onsite for $25, please bring completed forms to save time; CLICK HERE to download the Registration Form and Waiver off our website.
Positions up for Election:
- Regularly chair meetings of the Board of Directors of the Club.
- Prepare and distribute the agenda prior to each Board of Directors meeting to all Director members.
- Organize meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Be the chief executive officer of the Club and supervise the other officers in the execution of their duties.
- Be the primary spokesperson for the Club.
- perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for keeping the Board of Directors and Executive Committee meeting minutes and policy up to date.
- Be familiar with the Club Constitution, By-laws and policies
- Have custody of all records and documents of the society except those required to be kept by the treasurer
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
If you have questions please email [email protected]